AutoKick for AFK

MajGreg

I've been coming to the TBG servers for some time now. I like the servers, the HC, and I appreciate ya'll supporting it for my personal fun time. However there is not fun when the teams are so one sided. I repeatedly requested to kick the AFK'ers and rebalance the teams. Getting your ass beat 0-800 is not any fun, I'm sorry it just isn't, nor is it much fun to beat another team that bad. The reason was because there were at least 10 people AFK. I think there were that many because there were that many with 0 points and even more with less than 100pts on my team. There were probably only 5 with less than 100 on the opposing team.

Someone stated that people were auto kicked for AFK....Well I tested that out...I went to McDonalds and when I came back 30mins later, I was still on the server and there was an entirely new map. So not only is there not an Auto-kick for AFK, there isn't even an Auto-Kick with people for 0 points when the map ends, restarts, or a new map comes up.

Sorry but this is an epic fail IMO.

The fact that I even registered just to state this should provide you with a sense of how important I believe this to be. Nobody has fun losing when 1/3 of your team is AFK.

Thanks for listening and for the servers.

Makes sense but i do recall being kicked for afk last week from a TBG server but who knows lol ........so what did u get from McDicks??

I am frequently kicked off the server when its packed. We do keep auto kick off because sometimes we idle in there to get them started. If you see an admin in the server, bring it to their attention so the afkers can be dealt with.

Thanks for the kind words.

I've been coming to the TBG servers for some time now. I like the servers, the HC, and I appreciate ya'll supporting it for my personal fun time. However there is not fun when the teams are so one sided. I repeatedly requested to kick the AFK'ers and rebalance the teams. Getting your ass beat 0-800 is not any fun, I'm sorry it just isn't, nor is it much fun to beat another team that bad. The reason was because there were at least 10 people AFK. I think there were that many because there were that many with 0 points and even more with less than 100pts on my team. There were probably only 5 with less than 100 on the opposing team.

Someone stated that people were auto kicked for AFK....Well I tested that out...I went to McDonalds and when I came back 30mins later, I was still on the server and there was an entirely new map. So not only is there not an Auto-kick for AFK, there isn't even an Auto-Kick with people for 0 points when the map ends, restarts, or a new map comes up.

Sorry but this is an epic fail IMO.

The fact that I even registered just to state this should provide you with a sense of how important I believe this to be. Nobody has fun losing when 1/3 of your team is AFK.

Thanks for listening and for the servers.

we appreciate the fact that you have taken the time out of your day to let us know your concerns. This is the reason that we love what we do, for players like yourself who enjoy playing on the server. although I cannot garuntee you an immeadiate change, we constantly seek to improve the experience our servers provide to our user base. It's always good to hear feedback about how we're doing.

Team balance has always been a pretty tricky thing to find a happy medium for, sometimes you get a handful of people on a team who just want to fucking camp, and sometimes you get a team that is balls to the wall, there is very little we can do in that regard, minus put some of our guys on the shitty team to even it out, but even then it can get to the point where we are completely turning the game around and now the other team is getting butt raped.

We can kick the AFK'ers, that's not an issue. If one of us is not around or in server, you can drop us a message in the text box, or hop in team speak to let us know and you will have a response within less than 5 minutes.

Let us know if you need access to team speak, if you so desire.

Teamspeak Access request

Thanks for listening.

I went to get a some McFlurries for the Family. It took them 25mins to get me 2 McFlurries, Cinabon, and 4 cookies. Sheesh, and then got back and I was still online. By that time my team stopped sucking so bad.

Thanks for the listening TBG.

Thanks for listening.

I went to get a some McFlurries for the Family. It took them 25mins to get me 2 McFlurries, Cinabon, and 4 cookies. Sheesh, and then got back and I was still online. By that time my team stopped sucking so bad.

Thanks for the listening TBG.
great now i want Mc D's ................BRB

Back