Are bans ever lifted?

SCIFI3Dzoo

Is there a grace period where bans are lifted and you get what they call a 2nd chance? Like after so many months or something?

I think it's pretty much cut and dry:

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with.

Hence why it's a "zero tolerance" policy. We don't make exceptions, even for our own members. As a guest we would expect you to follow the rules of our servers.

I get it. I agree. I've been around and seen the kinds of stuff people say. But there are regular people getting caught in the dragnet too like me.
I don't want to debate my case any more tho. Been there done that. I just thought there might be a get out of jail period after a period of time.
I read that somewhere on the net for TBG. I guess there was possibly some exception given to my case b/c I was just banned from one server not
all of TBG. Pretty ridiculous why I got banned but... So I'm happy I can still play some servers. I just wish I could get in one more tho. Any leeway
for Gulf War Vets? That's all I got left.

We wouldn't lift a racism ban (not a false positive) for even a member, and that member would be removed from the clan. Sorry.

Back