The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
cky2kenndel - Robert
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
Battlefield 4, Day Z
Where are you located?:
San Diego
What is your Occupation/School?:
Full Time Student
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
I play TBG servers pretty regularly, they are the best ones i've come across! I'm a regular!
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
No
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yes, i can fluently understand the English language.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I'm a former marine turned full time student and I've just built a new computer so I am spending a lot of time playing BF4! I'm not exactly sure of the process to join but i know the one thing missing from the huge BF4 games is a sense of community, i try to type and chat with teammates sometimes and everyone is too busy playing. I think in a game this big its easy to get lost in the hustle of it and I'd like to find more community to fully experience everything this game has to offer!

Last edited:
Check your Private Messages Devil Dog and find myself or CatLikeThief or OffTheRails in Teamspeak so we can get you started. You a Paradise Island Marine or a Hollywood Marine?

Paradise obviously! I disappeared for Christmas and new years but i've finally purchased a microphone so i'm back! I'll try to find you guys on TS!

good luck and i can't wait to take your tags and thank you for your service !

ONE TEAM ONE FIGHT!

Another marine? Great.....

There goes the neighborhood.

Lol jks brother! Welcome to the community website see you server side!

I'm gonna be honest i talked to a lot of people about that neighborhood and it sucked. New neighborhood is way better.

I am not able to join the clan (as it is closed) but Semper FI cky2kenndel!!! I was a Hollywood Marine though!

UPDATE:
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
Battlefield 4, Day Z
(Day Z is the shit.)

Back