The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
DK - Denis
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
NS2, BF3, BF4
Where are you located?:
Nova Scotia
What is your Occupation/School?:
Boilermaker
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
I want to game with a community.
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yes
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Lots of BF3/4, NS2, DotA 2. I'm a big overclocker. Work for a living. Just want to be able to game with some cool people, nobody likes to game alone ;)

Damn. Another Canadian. Overrunning the place really.

Kidding. Welcome and good luck!

I work to avoid dying, but it's nice to see someone doing it for a better reason for a change.

"A living" is all perspective isn't it? ;) My living involves eating healthy and having some leftover cash to do the things I love. You lot just happen to be part of what I love doing. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Sweet! Another Canadian! We're slowly taking over.Next stop is the White House. We install beavers and moose on the lawns.And cover the whole thing in maple syrup. ;)

Sweet! Another Canadian! We're slowly taking over.Next stop is the White House. We install beavers and moose on the lawns.And cover the whole thing in maple syrup. ;)

You fuckers aren't allowed anywhere near the White House, last time you were there you burned it down.

Check your PM's, find myself, CatLikeThief or OffTheRails on TeamSpeak so we can get your trial started. Good luck!

Where in Nova Scotia? I'm in Halifax.

Welcome and good luck!

Back