The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
D`Nyed (Mick)
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BF3
Where are you located?:
At my computer (California)
What is your Occupation/School?:
Cop
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
Ya'll are kinda sexy
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yes, I am also fluent in sarcasm and innuendo
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Archeastor is pretty gay

Haha nice. Official welcome! Glad to see you apply! Make sure you speak up in teamspeak and get to know the community!

In searching through your information I don't come up with any data on the IGN posted. Please post the correct IGN you will be using. I assume it might be....Capture2.PNG

Haha nice. Official welcome! Glad to see you apply! Make sure you speak up in teamspeak and get to know the community!

... speaking up is never my problem! Most people tell me to shut up... be careful what you wish for!

In searching through your information I don't come up with any data on the IGN posted. Please post the correct IGN you will be using. I assume it might be....View attachment 2960
Whoops, yes I guess my game name is DNyed1152. I've been some variation of D`Nyed forever.

Took your sweet as time there testicle gobbler. BTW congratz on the overturn of Prop 8 now you can finally get married! Seriously though, welcome to the club.

Definitely a good guy to shoot people down with.Good luck on your trial and try not to get D Nyed xD

Back