The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
SealingDrake696
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BF3, BF4, MOHW
Where are you located?:
Wisconsin
What is your Occupation/School?:
Walmart
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
Like being in servers with the Clan, members are great sports and are very fair
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yes, i only speak English lol
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Started on Xbox with BC1, I am a dedicated gamer, i own Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3ds, GBC, and most importantly my PC. I DO work at walmart, not to proud BUT its a job right!? i saw the question about me humor!? lol i have a GREAT sense of it. not saying that to talk myself up but i laugh at almost anything and its just how i am, i can be very serious if needed, but otherwise im ALWAYS looking to have fun and have a good laugh. My BF lifestyle is to play to win, but also have fun and be loose about how the turnout is, no showboating, just telling everyt one they fought hard and that it was a great fight! other than all that I dont play console to much anymore other than Netflix, because my PC is my preciousssssssesss. LOL Specs: AMD FX 6300 (stock) Asus Micro ATX M77 plus, EVGA 660ti, 8gb Ram, and a 500gb HDD. if you guys want to know anything please ask.:D i look forward to joining and playing with the clan, Ive been playing on TBG servers for ALONG time and now ive decided that i want to join because i am always looking for a group to play with thats dedicated and i feel that despite my Online PC level i can be a great asset to you, i can follow instructions from a commander BUT i can also throw around commands if needed to get others where they need to be. I really look forward to playing with you all and hope to hear from you all soon :D

pretty standard rules, no issue there :D. i just want to throw out there tho, Xbox im a Colonel 47, and like 43 or 44 (cant remember for some reason) on PC. i just wanted to throw in that i have been a Battlefielder for QUITE a long time so i have my good gaming times and my not so good nights not mood but skill wise, i know you guys said to another recruit that skills dont matter, and i agree lol but i jsut want to share that i can be quiet, but thats when im in the zone, and i can be the life of the party, i like to talk and in teamspeak i know they vote to keep us but if i have quiet moments or lacking nights i dont want that counted towards me, somedays are better in BF than others lol and being quiet is concentration. i hope to make TBG proud and im looking forward to proving myself.

Glad to see your enthusiasm. Off the rails will be doing your trial sometime in the next few hours I think.

was wondering, i work early some days and late others, wasnt able to get on tonight but tomorrow if Rails is available. after about 6pm Central? i am very interested in joining TBG, but ive been working a bit this past week with mothers day lol retail never sleeps. anyways ill try and look out for rails to let him know that ive been assigned to him. ill check im tomorrow on my Lunch and when i get off. Still pumped to prove myself :D

Just hop on whenever you can! life comes first, there's usually a head admin on that can do your trial at any given time.

Back