The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
-GDI- Ranger
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BF3
Where are you located?:
Esperance WA
What is your Occupation/School?:
grumpy disabled vet.
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
desperation
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Que?
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I play airmaps a lot at night when most air map players are away. This is the time most of the asshattery takes place. It woud be really nice to have an admin. I was a senior admin/moderator for the 83rd thunderbolts for like 2-3 years.

I like this group better than the eighty turds. No cursing, shit talking, inner clan politics, nepotism, etc etc finally got the best of me . There seems to be a pleasant lack of douchebags in this group un like my prior clan. I hadn't planned on it yet TBG seems to march toa different beat in a good way. No diamond making chambers (up tight asses). I think I get a long well enough with the group. No disrespect but still a good ammount of fun trash talking. Good enough? :p

welcome to the website and good luck on your trial period. I'll be sending you a PM shortly with some information on the trial procedure. Look forward to gaming with you.

Long as you dont AA when im in the jet were good :D, Thanks for the app Ranger :D

I'll see you tonight if you're around, hell we play together more often than not at o dark thirty.

I'm going to be on less. Well have been on less due to this being one of my busiest times of the year for me. Not to mention my son is due in 9 days. I'm so fucking nervous and excited :MSN-Emoticon-098: I'll try to hop on during breakfast. I'm also transplanting young seedling into peat pots. Like 500 of them. Very delicate work dealing young sprouts/seedling. Not to mention trying to run my company :gr6: I'm by no declining my trial membership. I'm just giving a heads up. :med3d-army: AA you later Mac. C-4 the rest of you guys later.

Wow! Congrats on the baby. Good luck on your other ventures.

I was told I'm a little to talkative at times. I'll work on that part. It's a country boy thing that's hard to shake when I'm either medicated or drank coffee. Again I'll try not to chat up the channels too much. Frag y'all later.

Bueller Bueller Bueller - YouTube :medium-smiley-071: I couldn't resist.

The wife's been in active labor for 3 days now. We went to the hospital but she's only at 2 centimeters. They sent us back home. :3dsassomme: I'm trying not to let my mother in-law make me go postal on her assuming bitch antics. I mentioned to a nurse that my back was having spasms and I asked a nurse if I could use a stool that was near her. The old bag stomps out. I went to check on her and she snapped at me about her daughter is hurting too. :med3d-mauvaisenote: WTF? Like I'm trying to steal attention from my wife? That makes me want to :fight: :strangle: her. She pulls another stunt like that and I'll send her packing one way or another.

I'll be back on... When I get the chance I guess. This weekend for sure. Take care. See Y'all on TS. Here's a pic of my wife and doula catching a cat nap between contractions.

Attachments

• BABY.jpg
    BABY.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 81
She's not having a baby...she's sleeping. Look at that picture. Good luck Ranger. This is your families first right?

Grumpy people signing up out of desperation? Sounds like we should meet and make manly love. Hi xD .

whoah, i thought my screen was broken but someone censored internet :D

Grumpy people signing up out of desperation? Sounds like we should meet and make manly love. Hi xD .
Desperation was accurate at the time. I was playing odd hours and running into all kinds of ass hattery and no one was around during those hours. I was desperate for an admin. At that point I wasn't really ready to join a clan just yet. I was still enjoying not having to deal with all the bullshit you get with some clans. But after a period time I realized there was a lack of douchebaggery and inner clan drama. Everyone is pretty well laid back and at the same time ready to smacktard some asshat into the abyss of the banned players list. Manly love huh? Sounds disappointing for me.

Thought I'd drop in and show a few pictures of my son. That rumor has it by the way is better hung than Heat already :rotfl: I added one pic of my temporary grow area to show 1/2 of the plants I'm putting in the ground this week. wife was in active labor for 5 days. The baby was to big to turn around. 21 and 1/2 inches. His head was wedged against the cervix. The C-section went smooth. The poor kids head is in the 94 percentile. If you look at the right side of his just in front and above his right ear can see wear the contractions had temporarily dented his skull. We're home and trying to catch up on some sleep and real food. It's wild feeling to walk in now and see my son laying on his bed now. Can't beat it. I'll be on tomorrow for a bit.

Attachments

• rdy 2 go 4.jpg
    rdy 2 go 4.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 48
  • rdy 2 go 3.jpg
    rdy 2 go 3.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 48
  • rdy 2 go 2.jpg
    rdy 2 go 2.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 47
  • rdy 2 go5.jpg
    rdy 2 go5.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 58
  • rdy 7.jpg
    rdy 7.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 49
  • first contact.jpg
    first contact.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 48
  • ry.jpg
    ry.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 48
attachment.php

so you growing weed? lol

i put an orange tree to grow like 6 years ago, every 3 months or so i revive it (damn good tree in terms of durability)

Back