The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
0perator7 - Ruben
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BF3
Where are you located?:
Fort Wainwright, AK
What is your Occupation/School?:
US Army
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
I enjoy playing on your servers and with your members. Seems like a great group of people after I got on TS.
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yes
Any additional comments you would like to add?
None

Wow. Good to see the app Operator. I'll see you on TS sometime. Check your PM's in a minute it will have some info you need to read.

rgr that...just keep your forked devil G3A3 hack tongue away from me. Welcome to the war!

p.s. me love you long time in squad...no homo.

Thanks guys, I finally got off my ass and installed TS. I look forward to playing with you guys and representing the team.

Was good playing with you in TS the other night, honestly TS is a game changer when it comes to teamwork and having fun playing. It's what made me sure applying here was the right move.

Man I finally see you applying. I recognize you as one of the toughest players I've encountered. I'll see you on TS man.

That's it, now I know the sun will not rise tomorrow. Well, it was fun while it lasted.

I like when you're on my team because I HATE going against a G3A3 more than any other gun. Need more G3 on my side ;)

Back