The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
Scott Jordan
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
Battlefield 3
Where are you located?:
Houston, TX
What is your Occupation/School?:
University of Houston/Veteran
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
Played with a few of you guys on your server
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yes
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
I did 10 years in the Navy so I know what dedication is all about. I have a twisted sense of humor from my time in the military, but also a humble personality.

Sorry about this, I'm so used to filling out forms for the military that I glance over things a bit too fast. My alias on Battlefield 3 will be Blown03SVT.

What's your relation to BlackRlfle?

I met that guy in the Navy back in 2005. He's a real good friend of mine. I also work with him in Fry's electronics while I goto school at University of Houston. I'm actually living with him right now for a few months until the house I'm ultimately moving into is finished.

Thanks for reporting back to me on that. It was strange to have someone with the same IP applying twice. Check your PM's in a minute and when your on TS and a HA is present they will go over your trial introduction. In my Pm will be TS info and other things to read. See you on TS.

Thanks for reporting back to me on that. It was strange to have someone with the same IP applying twice. Check your PM's in a minute and when your on TS and a HA is present they will go over your trial introduction. In my Pm will be TS info and other things to read. See you on TS.

Sorry about the confusion, it probably did raise a few flags. I'm actually freeloading gracefully off of Blackrifle's internet while I crash at his house. I'm waiting for my future roommate to finish fixing a few things at her house, so that I can move in. I just got out of the military and all my household stuff is sitting in his garage too, the only thing I unpacked is my computer so I could play games. I'll jump into teamspeak tomorrow night after work.

...the seamen jokes never end. Although technically I was an "airman" in the Navy.
Seamen, Airmen, you're all squids in the Navy...except for the Corpsman. Did you ever spend any time in the Gator Navy?

Back