The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
PhoeniX0688 - Darren
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BF3, CS:GO, FPS in general
Where are you located?:
Georgia, USA
What is your Occupation/School?:
Prior service military, restaurant manager
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
Familiarity with servers and a few members
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yes
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
I used to game with Bob and Killingseed regularly, am leaving =DiG= as they have veered away from Battlefield. Held a leadership position there, loads of PROPER administrative experience, good at shooting people, game alot, etc.

Welcome and good luck on your trial membership. Be sure to use ts alot ,it will help alot of us get to know you and helps when time to vote

Was good playing with you tonight, nice flying in the attack chopper.

Great to see the app Phoenix. Get to know the others as best you can. Lots of active and former military here so you should fit in well. Not to mention you are a great gamer. See you on the servers and in TS.

You TV in the chopper????
I think I have seen you in server

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

I do anything and everything in the air ;)...and yea you've probably seen me around. I'm more of a jet guy than heli, but am proficient at pretty much anything BF3.

I think so recently...I think it was on the night AK map, you tv'd my chopper, then I got another one and TV'd you haha.

Hey PhoeniX0688. I remember you from the other unmentionable (because they are dildos) clan. You were one of the few I enjoyed playing games with. Good luck on making it into the clan man. You would be a good asset to TBG ^_^

PhoeniX0688 has my endorsement, if mine counts for anything.

Yes, they are dildos...It got to where I couldn't even play with them anymore because they would cry so much.

Back