55 no really, I am 55
The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
Miketank2 (Michael Tankersley)
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BF3 & Diablo
Where are you located?:
Oak Harbor, Whidbey Island, Washington
What is your Occupation/School?:
Retired Navy Chief Corpsman (Almost 28 Years)
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
Looking for a good group that likes to play together, It aint the number of kills, It is how much you support your team.
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
English Only.....
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
No Drama, Trolling or excessive cursing. I like to play the game not grief and antagonize.

If TBG gets any more military members, I'm pretty sure they'll have one of the top 10 military sizes in the world.

we might have to work on the cursing thing a little then >.<

Oh believe me, You can not stay in the military that long and not get used to cursing but there is a time and place for some things. There is also never a time or place for some words. Racial slurs or Sexual harrassment (Male or Female) can be a bit too much. Some folks think they have to use Ni**er or Fa**ot in every comment they make. both in forums and in team chats.
to me f**kingviper is one word.

Welcome to the website and good luck on your trial. Get to know as many as you can so they can vote for you at the end of the trial period. I sent you a PM with some info and the TS info. Please read it and when you get on TS one of the HA's will do your introduction. Good luck.....

Back