The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
Brynladin
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
Battlefield 3
Where are you located?:
Ottawa, Ontario
What is your Occupation/School?:
College
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
I enjoy your servers, and appreciate what your community offers
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
I know my words very well
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
I like cake, and I like women...But then again who doesn't?

So I'd like to start off by apologizing for earlier, me and one of your admins got off on the wrong foot and I overreacted a little. We have both discussed the situation, and put it behind us. This application is serious, and I would like to be part of this community. I'm looking for some people I can play Battlefield with and have fun together. As an apology I've donated 10$ towards server costs, and will continue to do so when I am able to. I apologize for previous behavior and hope we can put it behind us.

Hopefully see you around,

-Bryn

Thanks for the app man. Also thank you for taking the time to talk to me and squash the little misunderstanding. If you're serious about joining. Good luck on the app. Remember to hop on TS and get to know the guys.

Hey bryn! Welcome to our community website! Thanks for your interesst in our community, please make yourself at home, stay active on teamspeak, get to know the guys, and most importantly, stay active on the forums and in game!

See you in the field ;D

Thanks for the welcoming, it's nice to find an active community. My issue with battlefield so far is I only have 1-2 friends that play on PC, so I'm hoping to meet some more on here and start playing a lot more! If anyone has any questions about me, just ask, I'm an open book!

Back