The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
AIR_FuBaNaToR
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
All BF games, i have then all:)
Where are you located?:
Cincinnati ohio
What is your Occupation/School?:
Driver
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
Bob369963
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
yes lol
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
been around you guys for some years now, Most may remember me from 2142 or bc2 , and yes im still an Air whore lol

omg ive been reg on this site sence 2008? Longest app ever? Dont make a grown man cry after all this time lol

I would've gave him the info but I'm typing this on my phone till I get a new MB in the next couple days. Good luck on your trial.

Damn, I remember you from 2142 and BF2. How have you been? Good luck with the app!

Damn, I remember you from 2142 and BF2. How have you been? Good luck with the app!

been doing good :) Just stalking you guys for the last 5 years or so lol. I was very pleased when i seen the TBG servers go up on BF3. The tag has been around along time and hope to be an official part of it. Ill get in TS as soon as my new USB receiver for my G930 headset gets here, one little fall off the desk in its stand and poof it died. Well untill then just look to the sky thats where ill be :)

Glad to see the app Fubanator. I don't think you'll have any problems getting enough votes. make sure you get to know the guys you don't all ready know. See you on TS

I remember you from 2142 as well...good luck with the application

I remember Fubanator from 2142, it will be nice to add another top end pilot to our ranks, would that make our two best pilots both from Ohio? Good luck in the trial, see you in TS.

Been getting to know alot of ya and have been enjoying Playing .
Well i hope to be a proud member of TBG and become part of what i see as a great gaming community :)

VOTE YES!!!!!!!!!!

Back