The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
uba_daddy_g
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BF3
Where are you located?:
Oklahoma City Oklahoma
What is your Occupation/School?:
State Senator
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
I like your servers, the rules make the game much more fun
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yes
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
Yes I am really a State Senator, and have a good sense of Humor, look at what I do for a living!!! lol

lol

Please check your inbox, details for everything including TS are there. Good luck!

Any additional comments you would like to make?:
Yes I am really a State Senator, and have a good sense of Humor, look at what I do for a living!!! lol

Vat? lol....? **Shoots a dude in the face and leans over the dead guy** "Hey bro remember to vote for me!"

lol, Just kidding, welcome to our community website dude. Please feel free to browse around, make yourself at home and feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Looking forward to playing with you. see you on the field ;)

I can see that reaction a lot actually; no, no, really I'm a state Senator! Good to have you join us, I hope you have fun.

It's always nice to welcome another Republican, nice work with the Victory Program by the way.

...because right-wing politics are something we need in abundance round here.

Where you live Chuck a left bend is prerequisite to residency... Careful with that lake effect snow by the way, you're right in the corridor.

You still misunderstand me. What I loathe is hyperbole and sound bites; I really don't care what someone's conclusions are as long as they are thoughtful and based on facts as opposed to suppositions and sweeping statements. My current level of excitement is because I see more hyperbole and less thinking than I have in previous election cycles. Call me old fashioned, but I still feel that the people representing me should show a touch of class, and our climate right now rewards not class and thoughtfulness but rather hyperbole and bravado. Case in point: Huntsman. He was the most qualified and thoughtful of the Republican field, but he suffered from a lack of drama and that horrible thing called duty -- he served as ambassador to China when asked. Last I checked a soldier that is a Republican is still supposed to be loyal to his country regardless the political leaning of the president. What Huntsman did was really no different, and it gave him insight into the most important region in our future the other candidates lacked. But in the current climate that was a death knell.

And the snow, except for two days, has been negligible. Either it's going to end up a really mild winter or all hell is going to break loose, and soon. Oh yeah, and I find many around here equally lacking in depth even thought they fall opposite yourself in politics.

Do state senators actually make any money and is it a full time or part time job?
Im being serious

Back