The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
BlackSnake_777 erick
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BFBC1&2/ BF3/ BF2142
Where are you located?:
Hamilton, On. Canada
What is your Occupation/School?:
Chef Apprentice
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
I played gunner position with SHIBBY on BF2142, he showed me a lot about how to fly better so I asked about his clan and that I wanted to join, he told me to visit the site and sign up !
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Perfectly.
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
When I played BF2142 I LOVED the gunships and began to 'train' to become better, I found that -=TBG=- members ruled, (FAST) so I played a lot on your server. I then added SHIBBY as a friend and began to fly gunner position with him & I'd love to join you.

Crap. That's 2 strikes already; one for being recommended by Shibby and another for being Canadian. I swear, half our clan is Canadian! Thanks for applying, good luck.

Crap. That's 2 strikes already; one for being recommended by Shibby and another for being Canadian. I swear, half our clan is Canadian! Thanks for applying, good luck.

Third strike is for an actual console game. BFBC 1 lol

Waaa !?

I haven't had contact with him for more the 2 years now, is he still around ? Canada all the way my friend !! I lived in Washington DC for 3 years too, best time of my junior high life so far, but i'm back in Canada again.

Canada is awesome thats why....and good luck bro

Welcome to the website. Good luck on the trial. Pleasure talking to you in TS. Badaang and Beaver we have another Bi-lingual Canadian.

Welcome and get to know the guy's. Nice talking with you too. Good luck.

Back