The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
gibruce2
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
2142 bfbc2 bf3
Where are you located?:
litchfield mi
What is your Occupation/School?:
steel hauler
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
have gamed with most of ya in the past
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
yes
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
work keeps me out mon to fri but im active on the weekends

Hey Bruce I must say its good to see this app. Been wondering if you wanted to join. Check your PM in a minute or two. Read through the stuff. Jump on TS and get to know the others. If not me then another HA will do your introduction when we see you on TS.

Holy shit! This name has been around the block a few years; I had to read your location a couple times because I live in Homer, MI; what a small world we live in; btw, I just mapquest it & its 8 miles from my town. good luck with that app & chech ya out in game..peace

Nice to see you apply! I remember you alot from the 2142 days, good luck with the app :)

thanks guys looking forward to meeeting the rest of the fellows,ill get back in asap thursday or friday as my work keeps me out !!

Wowser.. haha needless to say I am very suprised to see you have applied bruce, already been playing with you for a years; since the golden days of 2142.

Hop on to TS, Come say hi and lets get gaming dude.

See you on the Field.

Back