Application to Join True Born Gaming

VeeTheWitch

Your age? 20 (21st B-day on august 25th)

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME Vee/Veelution (is what i go by) Real name is Chaise

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) Veelution

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? I own all Battlefields and i play all of them currently.

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? 90Hz Operation locker all weapons (i've mainly been leveling weapons etc)

Where are you located? Houston, Texas USA

What is your Occupation/School? Streamer (on disability)

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? No

What made you apply to us? Been enjoying the community quite a bit. I have a pretty long history when it comes to shooters. I'm not the battlefield vet like most people are but FPS games are my comfy spot.

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? In terms of finacially supporting TBG, i'd love to, the most i can offer is like a subscription or a small donation here and there. I just started disability, which i want to touch up on. I have chronic pains and other neurpothy issues so my days are very....random in terms of how i feel. I hope it won't interfere but i'm very good about keeping everyone updating and preparing just in case. Feel free to ask me more about it.

Hi there. One of the requirements is to be able to contribute financially. Would you be able to do $5-$10 a month?

Back