Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

McKynnen

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* McKynnen

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: lucic_and_chong

Server name that you were banned on** ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN,COM##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 11/4/2018 4:13:54 am

Admin that banned you (If you remember) autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Racial Slur, please read the extra comment I did not know that this was a racial slur, just car lingo.

Any additional comments you would like to add? A question was asked what you call a custom modded car such as a Honda or Nissan and I responded with "Ricer" unaware of the racial slur I thought there was only one meaning for the word. It was bait

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I would like to add I do have video of the entire series of chat longs in game over the span of roughly a minute and a half.

@Irishian88J @TruFreelancer

Can confirm. I think a couple players need some temp bans for abusing our system and baiting this guy in. I must admit, pretty clever, but messed up.
Players Hype1mYourPap1 and ChecMySoundcloud.

Nov 4, 2018 4:14:16 am 10,381 United States[WHG] Hype1mYourPap1 got em trolololo
Nov 4, 2018 4:14:16 am 10,001 United StatesChecMySoundcloud We got em
Nov 4, 2018 4:14:03 am 10,381 United States[WHG] Hype1mYourPap1 ajajajajiajajajaj
Nov 4, 2018 4:14:00 am 10,381 United States[WHG] Hype1mYourPap1 ajdsijunAPIUOJDFHNpWIAUJDHBFiLAHJKBFd'
Nov 4, 2018 4:13:54 am 2,536 CanadaMcKynnen oh a ricer
Nov 4, 2018 4:13:27 am 10,381 United States[WHG] Hype1mYourPap1 no there is a name for them someting to do with rice
Nov 4, 2018 4:13:11 am 3,543 Russian FederationSliePSI HOOOOOOW
Nov 4, 2018 4:12:53 am 2,536 CanadaMcKynnen kit car?
Nov 4, 2018 4:12:28 am 10,381 United States[WHG] Hype1mYourPap1 what are those moded cars called like the hondas and nissans there is a word for when there custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back