Appealing my ban

ionpig

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* ionpig

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** BF4 - Classic BF2/BF3 Maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Thursday, June 28th, evening Eastern Standard time, USA

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Do not know who banned me, or if it was autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I was being quite salty indeed. Also, may have misspelled a word to trigger auto-ban, but I don't think so.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I can certainly turn down the salt level. Also, if it was a mispelling.. I will certainly try not to repeat that. I do not use racial or religious slurs on purpose.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Last edited:
Searched my chat history. First line would probably cause it. Certainly a mispelling that would trigger the autoban:

Jun 28, 2018 9:45:22 pm
"in his third full character reset after havnign been banned?"
! BATTLEFIELD 3 / BATTLEFIELD 2 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGclan.com

Found it here: http://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/2504818

Also, apologize for high salt level on Thursday evening.

Back