Appealing my ban

permanentFloater

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* permanentFloter

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ALL BF4 MAPS + DLC CONQUEST | VOTEMAP | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** ~June, 2018

Admin that banned you (If you remember) N/A

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for.
I was jokingly recruiting people to a BF V server that only allowed swearing, racial slurs, and people under 21. I had thought that with BF V not being out and the additional details concerning everything that was allowed, it would be abundantly clear that I was joking. Recruiting people to a server that doesn't exist for a game that hasn't come out yet. Apparently that flew over a couple heads and I was subsequently banned for recruiting.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Last post wasn't through this appeal page. My mistake.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

We take recruiting on our servers very seriously here. We don't even joke about it. I am willing to lift this since it was obviously a joke if you agree to not do anything like that on our servers again. Thank you for your patience.

~Irish

I have not lifted your ban yet. I asked you to agree to not recruit again, fake or otherwise.

As much as it breaks my heart to see my BF IIII 2144 Battle Royale server go empty, my "recruiting" will stop.

Back