Appealing my ban

CodenameJK

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* CodenameJK

Which game is it?:* SQUAD

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBGclan.com WARZONE CHICAGO

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 5-19-2018 9:15 PM EDT

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Unknown

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. The server kick message says: "Harassing SL and calling bitch griefing etc"

Any additional comments you would like to add? I believe this ban to be false and I would like to give my part of the story. At the start of the game, I joined a squad led by The Legend of SatansTesticles and selected the marksmen role. He immediately began yelling at me for selecting the role. When I asked what other role he would prefer and pointed out that the only other available fire support roles, the M249 and M240, were also scoped, he kicked me from the squad. Later in the game, he was standing at my team’s rally for some reason. When I spawned on the rally, I said that I was doing pretty well with a kit that he called useless. When I walked away, he intentionally teamkilled me by shooting me in the back. I mentioned that event in the chat, to which he responded that I was “harassing” him. I find that accusation to be extremely exaggerated, if not completely untrue. At that time, other members of my squad were attacking him in the chat. One person called him a “thin skinned bitch” if I remember correctly. Another member of my squad mentioned in the voice chat that he was also kicked by that squad leader for trying to use a machine gun. At the end of that game, The Legend of SatansTesticles was being called a bitch by other players. I did not call him a bitch at any point. I merely stated that I was able to get 10 kills with the marksmen rifle, something that I was proud of. I took a screenshot of the scoreboard at the end of the match. The screenshot also shows that other members of my squad were speaking in voice chat at the time. They were very upset with that squad leader and called him a bitch multiple times. I do not have an audio recording of that match, unfortunately. If someone was able to supply a recording, it would be apparent that the voice calling him a bitch was noticeably higher pitched than my own. Finally, I do not know what the “griefing” or “etc” accusations are referring to, and I would like to request additional clarification on those matters.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

The ban was only for three days and I will lift it now.

When two players get into it in Squad, it is impossible for an admin to know exactly what happened unless it was logged as a TK or in Chat and even then it is murky.

I stated to both you and the SL to knock it off and you kept going for instance "lol so much salt in this chat" after I said to stop. I let both of you go with that warning but once the game ended, there were multiple people chatting saying "Squad lead 4 is a bitch" over and over and you kept egging on the SL in the chat too. Once I kicked you and the other offender, all of that chatter ended which means I got the right two guys and then I issued the bans.

The only reason I am lifting it early is because you made the effort to come into our forum and appeal. Just be aware that admins will not take sides in these events and have to take it at face value.

Back