Appealing my ban

Discussion in 'Banned' started by snugglesftw, May 4, 2018.

1. snugglesftw

snugglesftw Registered User Registered User

Feb 14, 2018
    Male
    Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* snugglesftw

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ! BATTLEFIELD 3 / BATTLEFIELD 2 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** can't recall

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'B00TYKOPTER' ... Prior Kick/Ban

Any additional comments you would like to add? HI TBG, I cannot recall why I was banned (it was long time ago), but if i can recall properly I may have been banned for short calling transport heli as tranny. But I appreciate you guys looking into

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
    And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
    Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

2. Irishian88J

Irishian88J Ban Manager Head Admin

Mar 28, 2015
    Male
    MA
    United States United States
    "snugglesftw" Banning for Racial Slur!! nig alpha 2/11/2018 11:14:07 PM"

Greetings,

This jog your memory?

Fabio_Gonzalo likes this.
  3. snugglesftw

Feb 14, 2018
    Male
    Greetings @Irishian88J,
    yes, there was a player that contained a word "nig" (i think it was night something) i was asking him to go to alpha flag, but i suppose the auto filter thought it was using the racial slur

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  4. snugglesftw

Feb 14, 2018
    Male
  5. TruFreelancer

TruFreelancer Senior Admin Senior Admin

May 4, 2017
    Male
    Michigan
    @snugglesftw could you post the battlelog report so we can verify a player with that name was on at the time?

6. snugglesftw

Feb 14, 2018
    Male
    I don't think i can as i got banned before the round ended? Don't the rnd need to end before u can submit to battle log?

7. Irishian88J

Irishian88J Ban Manager Head Admin

Mar 28, 2015
    Male
    MA
    Giving you the benefit of the doubt. Lifted.

8. snugglesftw

Feb 14, 2018
    Male