Appealing my ban

mastahmillz

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* mastahmillz225

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ! TBGCLAN.COM | # # AIR MAPS CONQUEST 24/7 | NO LAG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 4/15/2018 (Exact Time Unknown)

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Do Not Know

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Not Sure, Was Offline

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was banned sometime while I was offline, so I'm just curious about the reason for the ban and hope I can get back to playing. I recently discovered this server and enjoy its base/moderation a lot.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Not happening. We do not approve of racism or bypassing our filters.

14 Apr 2018 18:16:54 what is niBBa ! TBGCLAN.COM | ## AIR MAPS CONQUEST 24/7 | NO LAG

Could you describe the instance of racism? I don't remember saying anything racist or using any slurs. At one point I believe I asked why people would often type the "n-word" with B's instead of G's, because I was confused and didn't understand. I did not use the slur itself or mean to brandish the word in order to offend, or bypass the filter. Sorry about this.

It was not my intent at all to use a racial slur or bypass your chat filter. I only meant to ask why I was seeing other people (in this server's chat and in others) repeating this, as I was confused. I understand and endorse your policy towards slurs. I apologize for the violation and understand if this can't be appealed further, thanks for responding anyway. Good servers from this clan

We will review this. Please be patient.

Back