Appealing my ban

Sneakdissimo

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Sneakdissimo

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: n/a

Server name that you were banned on** CONQUEST ALL MAPS

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** December 2017/January 2018?

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Punkbuster/Script?

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Informal term/False Positive?

Any additional comments you would like to add?
I was fairly new to your servers, and to PC gaming as a whole. I am still not used to servers having very strict rules when it comes to saying certain things. I don't recall seeing the warning about saying bad things in the game chat (as I am sort of new to PC gaming), which is my fault. The type of person I am is someone who speaks near perfect English, and I RARELY ever use derogatory terms in real life and in games, as it is rather ignorant. Whenever I do, I get the feeling of guilt afterwards, as in that specific moment, I could've hurt someones feelings; on which I did not take in to consideration at the time. What I said was stupid. I wasn't myself at the time. I recall myself getting killed by a sniper on Tehran Highway during the night after a few drinks, and what I said accidentally 'slipped out of my mouth'. Pardon my french, but I said "Really my nigga?" after dying to him, which is what resulted in my ban.

This was a few months ago. I really feel guilty about it and I just want to try and get it off of my chest for saying such an ignorant term and word. After that ban, I feel like I changed as a person, and over the months I've been trying to stop using negative words towards others. It's still in the works, but what matters is I am progressing. I truly do apologize for what I said and I haven't said or thought about saying that word since that happened. If you guys deny the ban, I completely understand. I did not follow your rule and will face the consequences head on. I definitely learned my lesson the hard way. Thank you.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

Back