Appealing My Ban

Fireball

This happened at least a couple of years ago. Maybe three.

Alias: PushEtToTheLimit (I might have been Fireball, I forget. I can supply PB GUID if that works. Searching PB-Bans didn't yield results.)
Game: Battlefield 4
Steam ID: n/a
Server: ! TBGCLAN.COM | ## TDM & INFANTRY ONLY CONQ | NO LAG | STATS |
Time: A few years ago.
Who banned me: AutoBan/Punkbuster
Reason: Forbidden word
Comment: I used a word I didn't know was considered racial, etc. (begins with "w"). It was used once or twice on the school basketball court; I thought it described a person "wearing a wig" pretending to be another culture, race, etc. I don't habitually use racial slurs, or at all, or habitually use hate speech.

"PushEtToTheLimit" Toxic Player, Whining, and Disrespect -Irishian88J 2/23/2016 9:23:25 PM

That was me that banned you. If you can agree to abide by the rules and keep the chat down, I will he happy to lift this.

Well, the ban I am talking about may have been on a discontinued/merged server. It was instant, automatic. It was on, ah, Lumphini Garden somewhere in the south-middle part. So it must have been the DT DLC server. But yes, please, thanks a lot. I am trying to play with a friend who is kind of new and getting the levels.

Unfortunately it appears the unban does not extend to the Infantry & TDM server (probably for the reason I specified at the top). Is it possible to have this one unbanned, too? I *was* able to join the Naval Strike server with my friend the other day.

Thank you.

Back