Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destin Hudson

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Destin

Which game is it?:* SQUAD

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:119754137

Server name that you were banned on** Warzone Chicago

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 10:40 PM EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Straifer

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Griefing

Any additional comments you would like to add? The admin Straifer did not communicate or warn me at all of any punishment. I ran over ONE man, ONE time that I knew of, and it was an accident.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Destin was chasing down our own clan members and running them over while laughing, he was also was disrespectful on comms for that I issued a week-long ban. Hicks reported being ran over 6 times by destin.

Last edited:
Destin was chasing down our own clan members and running them over while laughing, he was also was disrespectful on comms for that I issued a week-long ban. Hicks reported being ran over 6 times by destin.
Firstly for the disrespectful communications, my disrespect was initiated by you Straifer, and was well warranted. My squad funny enough, managed to get two transport trucks stuck, one flipped half way, and one stuck on a rock. And I asked for help from another truck in the area, YOU STRAIFER, accepted my request, but when you brought the logi, you drove past the truck that you could have EASILY flipped over. The truck stuck on the rock was harder to get out I admit that, but you could have easily just helped us flip the one truck, yet you drove off. You then drove all the way south, and back again to quarry. You AGAIN passed the EASY truck problem in front of quarry. I was frustrated that a squad lead would say he would help flip a truck half way over, then just drives past it twice saying nothing to me. Would you say that the disrespect was unwarranted? That I should merely shake off my shoulders? I probably said "Fuck you!" "Fucking asshole!" "The fuck is wrong with you!", some shit like that probably. But my frustration was well warranted and actually initiated by you. Whether it was initiated by yourself, or your squad, it was still your lead.

Secondly for the driving issue, I ran him over once by accident. The previous times he mentioned I did not know he wasn't up. The truck was on a hill and falling down, so I kept backing up, waiting for Hick to get in. I seriously didn't realize he was being ran over, I was trying to be polite. And I was not chasing down any one of your clan members griefing, EVER. I play on your server every single day I'm on squad, why would I want to grief, and I don't fuck around anyways. My friend and squad mate Unrated ran over some people before that situation, but we were ALL laughing, and having fun. No one in that situation was uncomfortable or griefing. If that was not the case, no one stated they were not enjoying the situation.

At the end of all of this, this was all just a miscommunication and the fact that POV played a factor in this as well. I did not know that Hicks was falling down, I thought he just wasn't getting in the truck (I was driving down a mountain, so the truck was sliding down. And Hicks was behind the truck, so I was backing up the truck click by click SLOWLY, to let him get in, before the truck slid down the mountain. Apparently he was being ran over each time and I didn't know that at all).

Please do not private message anyone. Your appeal is handled here only. You have your answer. You have a 1 week ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back