Appealing my ban

Josh G

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* jtgober1987

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** CONQUEST ALL BF4 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** September 2017

Admin that banned you (If you remember) IDK

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I made a typo spelling the word "new" and the script banned me for saying the word "jew". I honestly didn't mean to type it.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I have never been banned on a TBG server and I never use racial slurs (on any server). I have a very weak ISP that gives me limited access to servers. TBG's are my most common results.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

"jtgober1987" Banning for Racial Slur!! im recruiting transgender black men so i can have some bulls to prep for my jew friends 10/30/2017 10:46:06 PM"

Care to explain this?

I know it sounds controversial but my statement was not intended to be used in a insulting way. I may have strange preferences but I have never intended to insult anyone on your servers. I was surprised when I was kicked because when I saw my typo I thought "I don't think the word 'jew' would be counted as a racial slur on this server's script." There are names for Judaic peoples that are absolutely racial slurs but I am not trying to be difficult with you admins. I just wanted to clear things up with you all and maybe get unbanned if at all possible.

You didn't answer my question.

I tried to explain myself the best I could. I didn't mean to type the word 'jew'. I meant to say "my new friends". I know I made a controversial sounding statement but it wasn't meant to insult anyone. I understand if you decide to leave my ban the way it is, but I honestly didn't mean to break the rules. If I'm ever allowed back on the servers I can assure you I won't mention any personal/controversial escapades of an adult nature. I really am sorry.

This is going to be reviewed. Please be patient.

Hey guys I just wanted to know if the ban was declined on all TBG or just certain servers.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt. But If we find any more chat like this we will re-issue the ban.

I was just wondering if my ban was cancelled for one server or for all of your servers because I used to see 3 or 4 TBG matches at any given time but now its rare to even see two of them

All servers. Sounds like you just need to adjust your filter. We have many servers.

Back