Appealing my ban

Kyle Holman

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Holman08

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087056639

Server name that you were banned on** BATTLEFIELD 3 / BATTLEFIELD 2 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** uncertain - a year ago (estimate) *UPDATE - Last real session was on 03/18/16, so over a year and a half ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) automated

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. accidental racial slur- wasn't toward anyone

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hello, after a while of being banned from this server, I was hoping for another chance/ for my ban to be lifted as around a year ago i think i said something along the lines of "N*G", *when I meant to type big, b and n are right next to each other... I will make sure to be more careful if the ban is lifted. Thanks.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Last edited:
(continued)- It was after something cool happened and wasn't directed at anyone, and it kind of came out before i remembered about the rules. Thanks.

We don't lift bans for racial slurs in any context. You are free to play on our other servers but not this one.

"Holman08" Banning for Racial Slur!! THAT NIGGA JUMPED OVER ME 3/18/2016 5:09:07 PM"

Back