Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakedsnake14

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Nakedsnake1125

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: None

Server name that you were banned on** Air Maps Conquest 24 7 no lag

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 9/20/17 maybe

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Idk

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I didnt even notice that there was no cursing allowed I just saw the server and join cuz it said air Maps there was a really good Jet Pilot and he killed me while I was in the Scout heli I got mad bec

Any additional comments you would like to add? Plz unban this is my first ban on pc and i wont do it again if I would have known I would have never said it

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I didnt even notice that there was no cursing allowed I just saw the server and join cuz it said air Maps there was a really good Jet Pilot and he killed me while I was in the Scout heli I got mad because he killed me five times I like a challenge I got mad and said the f word the only thing I did and I got ban for real guys it was an honest mistake

Cursing is allowed but racist comments arn't. This will not be removed on this server.

It's probably a typo in that case, but we'll have to review the chat logs. Please be patient while we do that.

At least you bother to check to see if im right or wrong some pepole dont even care tbh thx

[QUOTE="SgtDeadred, do you think if i was able to ask the owner of the sever can i be forgiven would he actually even give a damn to forgive me

So u guys have other air map severs??

We do not.

[QUOTE="SgtDeadred, do you think if i was able to ask the owner of the sever can i be forgiven would he actually even give a damn to forgive me

I'll make it plain and simple. We don't lift for racial slurs. It's been one of our key rules since this clan was founded. Our Founders would not lift it, even for our own members. As this appeal has run it course, this thread will be locked and the matter considered resolved.

- GhstOps6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back