Appealing my ban

Oct 9, 2017 5:28:34 pm nig ## TBGclan.com - CONQUEST ALL BF4 MAPS | STATS! | NO LAG # # #

You would have been autobanned either way. We do not care what the reference is or who its directed to, it's still a racial slur and you openly admit to knowing it was.

Please wait for head admin confirmation, but plan on this staying.

Ban will not be lifted for this server however the others are still available to you.

original post from OP

• Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered What is your in game ALIAS(es):* EscapeChaos Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4 Your Steam ID: imventushd Server name that you were banned on** ## TBGclan.com - CONQUEST ALL BF4 MAPS | STATS! | NO LAG # # # Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 10/9/2017 around 3PM EST Admin that banned you (If you remember) Autoban If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. My friend aceandrew and I were only ones in a squad and I typed "nig" to him. like a moron I hit the wrong keybind and sent in global chat. It wasnt directed at anyone but my friend. no ill intent. Any additional comments you would like to add? We were the only ones in our squad and I only intended for him to see. its just the way we talk to eachother. I made a mistake.I apoligize for breaking the rules FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
    And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
    Yes This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Back