Appealing my ban

ToDerive

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* ToDerive

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** Not Sure

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Not Sure

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. It was a super long time ago, I don't remember what I was banned for.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I just want to be able to play on servers that have people on them as BF4 playerbase is shrinking, and TBG servers are almost always populated. The ban from what I do remember is probably over two years old by now. I don't remember what I did, but it won't happen again. I just enjoy some BF4 multiplayer and TBG servers are the best way to do that. Thank you for viewing my ban appeal.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Oh ok, I honestly forgot I appealed here. I've just been getting back into BF4 recently. Thanks for the reminder.

So actually I forgot that I got that all cleared up with BF4DB ages ago, and if you go to my page it states no ban on record. https://www.bf4db.com/player/740698050 And as ChromeLightsaber stated in the previous appeal post if i got it sorted out at BF4DB I should be able to play on TBG servers again. But I still get the message that I am banned despite having a clean record over at BF4DB. Any help would be appreciated!

@Irishian88J

This is going to be reviewed. Please be patient.

Looks like I can connect to all the servers again. Thanks guys, Appreciate it.

Back