Appealing my ban

KruggWulf

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* KruggWulf

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** All BF4 TBG servers iirc

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 08/25/2017

Admin that banned you (If you remember) auto system

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Triggered the autosystem by mistyping "runnig" instead of running

Any additional comments you would like to add?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

WE need to know the name of the server this happened on, as we have several

Banned from all until you change your clan tag. Post link to your battlelog as proof then we will lift.

Thank you for changing your tag. Bans lifted.

I appear to still be banned, atleast from the TDM server? I'm trying the other servers to see if that is the case as well. I have not played any of the TBG servers since the ban so I have no idea.

EDIT: So far the only one I can't join is the TDM server, the conquest locker, etc all seem to work just fine.

Sorry to keep reopening this thread, but also discovered I'm banned from the ## TBGclan.com - AIR MAPS BASE MAPS CONQUEST | NO LAG ### as well still. Thanks for helping me out so far, really appreciate it!

Still banned from the above server and can't play with my friend paladin :/

Back