Appealing my ban

trusting_christ

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* trusting_christ

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** BF3 and BF2 Maps - Conquest LG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 8/19/2016 don't remember the time

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Punkbuster banned me..........

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Must have been when I said the word Jew; explaining Jesus could not have been black, because he was a Jew. I have to be really careful on your servers, because I can get banned (not kicked) easily...

Any additional comments you would like to add? Nothing derogatory meant, just explaining to someone why Christ Jesus couldn't have been black (not that skin color matters), he would have been light colored like other people from the region which are lighter in color than Africans.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Last edited:
I will give you the benefit of the doubt after reading the chat logs. I will lift this ban. Understand though that using "jew" in our server is the equivalent of racism and the racial slur filter will ban you again... which I will not be inclined to lift. This is your warning to not participate in those conversations. If you see someone doing this, submit a report here and we will remove it.

Back