Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Er_Turkmani

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Er_Turkmani

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBG Naval Strike Only

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 3:50PM 12/08/17

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto Admin

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Racial slur false positive

Any additional comments you would like to add? I admit I got a bit heated.. this GER guy had been swearing at me LITERALLY all game and I said "im not turk u nazi hitler cock sucking jew basher".. I apologize but i dont think its racial slur

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Also I would like to note when I said 'jew basher' I didn't mean like he was Jewish. I meant it in the context of how I called him a Nazi. I was being stupid and trying to get him angry since he had been provoking me all round.

Damn. Was worth a try.

Thanks for letting me use your server for the past few years, sad it had to end this way. I'll maintain that I did not intend for the 'Jew' part of my sentence to be a racial slur, I was calling him an attacker of Jews, not using it as a derogatory term.

Thanks for your reply!

Our other servers are available still to you. Just not this one.

Have a good day.

Could you let me know what word I used which was against the rules? Just so I don't end up repeating myself.

Jew is what got you the autoban, but in reviewing your chat logs you need to chill out. Your chat conduct is embarrassing and you need to grow up.

As Irish stated you can still play on our other servers, but be wary as continuing your behavior in chat could result in further admin action.

If you reviewed the chatlog then why are you telling me to chill out? That guy was talking shit ALL game and I replied with 2 maybe 3 lines and got banned. I didn't even use the word 'Jew' in a slur I used it as a short form for Jewish.

This thread has run it's course.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back