Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevo002

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Sevo002

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238498374/

Server name that you were banned on** ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 20/05/2017 at about 8pm-10pm? (Australian time)

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Kicked by script

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I was constantly dying and I said "Nigga I suck today wth lol". I forgot about the insta ban for racial slurs but I wasn't insulting anyone and probably should have read the rules more carefully.

Any additional comments you would like to add? It was a moment of stupidity, not properly reading the server rules. On top of that I didn't insult anyone by calling them a N, just commenting on my poor performance.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

This ban will not be lifted. Our other servers are available to you, just not this one. Further infractions will result in an all server ban. Thank you.

This ban will not be lifted. Our other servers are available to you, just not this one. Further infractions will result in an all server ban. Thank you.
May I ask why? I wasn't trolling or testing the ban. It was a genuine mistake?

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with.

We have a ZERO tolerance policy against racism.

Yeah fine whatever. Just next maybe think about adding a 3 strikes and your out or something. First strike gets you banned for a week, second for a month and 3rd strike just perma banned so people actually learn? I mean IMO your policy is just unfair mate, giving no rats tails about context or reasoning but if that's the way you want to run your servers. I do suppose it's no wonder it's never full.

Well my friend I would say it's been a pleasure, but I haven't gotten anything but the most robotic replies from you so eh... have a nice life?

I suggest that you refrain from messaging members about your ban appeal any further.

Sevo.png

Racism has no place here. Contextual or not. Our servers our rules. You have your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back