Appealing my ban

JiggaMan

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* I-Jiggaman-I

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** Naval Strike Only

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Honestly have no clue. Sorry.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) PB

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/862457075823200704/337966503/ That is the battle report. I can't remember ever having an issue on a TBG server. Did I type something?

Any additional comments you would like to add? The information I am given from the error message states "Prior Kick/Ban." Thank you for your time.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I banned you on Naval Strike, after consulting with Head Admin Irish, for you offensive name. To continue to play on Naval Strike server you will need to change your name. Once you have changed your name, reply here with a link to your battlelog page so a head admin. can confirm and lift the ban.

I am sad to hear that. I have played on TBG servers since their inception and have always been given the thumbs up from admins who said my name was of no concern because I am not racist and was simply an avid Jay-Z fan. That is around 4 years running I believe. On the other hand, I understand the ramifications of using this name and respect Irish's decision. I would just like to say that this is the first time I have ever been banned for my name. I have used this callsign or a variation of it since BF2 days.

I would rather not change my name in fear of someone posing as me afterwards aka stealing my name. Would I be able to play with an alternate account with said name of "IamBatD0g?" I am not sure if this ban is an "IP" ban or is just attached to the name as I have not tried to connect with said account yet. Thank you for your time and I await your reply.

Thank you for your appeal. I was unaware that you have spoken to other admins before about your name. We will review this and get back to you. Thank you for your patience.

We have reviewed this issue and have decided to lift your ban. Let us know if you have any issues rejoining.

It appears that the ban is working again. Sorry for the trouble and thanks again for your help.

It appears to be still working mate. Again, sorry for the trouble. It is 5/18/2017 at 9:55 PM Eastern Time.BAN.jpg

And banned again. lol

Same message from PB as above.

Last edited:
Back