Appealing my ban

BHawkeye31

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* MidniteToker

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: midnitejoker

Server name that you were banned on** TBG Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 2 maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 4/19 sometime between 6-10pm Eastern

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Irish?

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. spawn camping/killing

Any additional comments you would like to add?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Irishian and Alteredacer, I apologize if it seemed I ignored you. Truth is, I really don't pay much attention to the chat that goes on. This game to me is like mindless entertainment. Keeps me distracted from the daily bs of life in general. Hell, I don't even go on teamspeak much except when my family is on. If I am reinstated, is there a better way for you to get my attention than in chat? TS perhaps? I'm not a cheater and I do try to play by the rules. And Irish, If I remember correctly, you and I have had a few decent sniper battles. I do enjoy good competition. Even when I'm having a bad night....I respect the quality of play from fair players. Whatever is going to be will be, just wanted to throw that in.

Greetings, sorry for the late response. I was out of town.

First off, thank you for filling out the appeal form. This helps us keep records of any and all appeals.
Now I have read your previous posts about what happened and I took them into consideration. I understand where you are coming from as far as how the maps play out and how you strictly snipe. We have had many great sniper battles against one another.

However, there are sometimes when you have crossed the line as far as camping our uncap. If someone else is firing out of it, they alone are fair game. No one else. It is not ok just to randomly target the uncap. Or set mines just outside of it. I appreciate your explanation and side of your story. But what you do is just not in good form with our servers.

Now if you agree to be more mindful and not to camp the hubcaps. Then I will be happy to recommend that your ban be lifted. However if there are repeat offences in the future the ban will stay.

Thanks,
~Irish

Hey Irish, thanks for reading. I do agree to be more mindful of the uncaps. As I said before, I know what it's like to be an admin and how much of a pain it can be to police the server instead of just enjoying it. I don't want to be the reason any of you have to stop playing to monitor or warn me. I do however still have a few questions about rules and/or tactics. I didn't see a rules list on your page here. Am I just missing it? (at my age, that's entirely possible) Is it possible to discuss it a little further for clarity outside of a public forum?

Excellent. Thank you for agreeing. Can an HA please lift this ban? @Iguanidon @Ghstops6 @MacN8r @SgtDeadred

I would be more than happy to discuss our rules with you in private. You can PM me or catch me in TS.

Thanks again for your understanding,
~Irish

Thanks for lifting this ban. I'm not much of a talker but, it would probably be easier to go on ts. Where would I find you and when is a good time?

Anytime after 6PM eastern is when I am on. Normally when you would see me in the server.

No problem Iguanidon. I'll just sit in the corner with my dunce cap on until removed. :(

can you check your alias spelling for me ... i am not finding anything for how it is listed on the forums.

Back