Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust-SD

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Dust_SD

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** lockers

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** september 20/2016 arround 10:30

Admin that banned you (If you remember) joel

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. supposedly glitching.

Any additional comments you would like to add? please unban me

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

we'll review and get back to you. not much content in your appeal however.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I was supposedly glitching on lockers, I was trying to make a video for crhomlightsaber so he can see the way they get in to the glitch but I never went inside the glitch and joel was spectating me and he thought I was inside the glitch, that's when I got banned, please forgive me if I made any disturbances in the server

Since I never play lockers, I was unfamiliar with glitch. Dust ended up linking somebody elses YouTube video and sending it to me in Teamspeak..

I was the one that banned you after you continually accused me of ceiling glitching, was warned to stop, then started accusing another player of the same thing after you thought I had left. You also claimed that TBG gets away with things and won't let others do the same and taunted me saying that I was "afraid" to speak with you about it. In short, you were a pain in the ass with your false accusations and your threats to report me to EA.

You had also come into our team speak a while back being belligerent saying that TBG uses using glitches and the red zones. When I watched you trying to climb into the ceiling, that was the last straw for me. I'm not very compelled by your "I was just showing you how it was done" excuse. Would you have installed an aimbot too so you could show us how they work when you suspect someone is cheating? Since we discussed this with you in the past and you still continue accusing us of cheating and playing by different rules than our guests, explain to me why I should lift this.

Last edited:
I was supposedly glitching on lockers, I was trying to make a video for crhomlightsaber so he can see the way they get in to the glitch but I never went inside the glitch
but your intentions WERE to get inside the glitched area. TBG rules clearly state NO CHEATING/GLITCHING. <---which are bannable offenses

explain to me why I should lift this.
+1 RIddle me this batman:
Why would you try and make a video about ascertaining a glitched location on a POPULATED server that does NOT allow glitching? And then ARGUE with a server Administrator? Just because a TBG member asked you to make a video, not necessarily the brightest idea to do it in TBG servers and think you, being a guest would get away with it. I don't think @ChromeLightsaber told you to do it in our servers, if he did, then we need to get this cleared up.........

OTHERWISE:
You better break out the knee-pads, because I stand behind @JoeLeb if he decides to keep this ban in place.

I don't think @ChromeLightsaber told you to do it in our servers, if he did, then we need to get this cleared up.........
I was actually in the teamspeak channel as well as on the locker server when this all went down. Chrome insisted that dust NOT shoot this glitch video on a TBG server. Now weather or not Dust was or wasn't trying to glitch i don't know.....for whats its worth he seems like a decent fellow.

So he was instructed NOT to do it, yet went ahead and did it against an admin's instructions. At the heart of this, he was insisting players including me were cheating and glitching and was desperate to back up his claims. I think he's caused enough drama and this thread has gone on along enough.

I'm denying this appeal and request that this thread please be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back