Appealing my ban

Xzaszxc

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Suprem3Being

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ## CONQUEST MAPS NO LAG l STATS l TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Don't Remember

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Punk Buster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Racial Slurs

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm sorry, I was mad. Will not happen again

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

You're a hard person to track down. Even harder when you don't use your actual game name that you where banned from:

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/SaintWalkerr

And yes you where banned for dropping a racial slur on our server:

PunkBuster Server: {0/-1} "SaintWalkerr" Banning for Racial Slur!! DDDDD niggas 9/18/2015 10:14:14 PM

This will not be lifted as we have a strict zero-tolerance policy. This server is no longer available to you.

- GhstOps6

Ohh, that's right. I did change my name I forgot about that. Well, thanks for letting me play on your server and thanks for responding.

Back