Appealing my ban

NewConcept

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* NewConcept

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** Air Maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 8/9/19

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. alleged ramming

Any additional comments you would like to add? I play on your server almost daily. I've been rammed numerous times, yet nowhere in your scrolling rules state the prohibition of ramming. That being said, i was hit w/ stinger as i was straffing him.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Can you post a screenshot of the ban? I'm afraid I don't see you on the ban list for this server.

I was the one that banned you based off of video evidence from multiple rams in the same night.
This is not a permanent ban, I wanted your attention to inform you of the rules.
http://www.tbgclan.com/threads/battlefield-server-rules.42213/

yet nowhere in your scrolling rules state the prohibition of ramming.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I just logged in to spectate to ensure our Scrolling Rules are showing, they are, and this rule is in fact in the rotation.

Airmaps.png As you can see it is apart of the scrolling rules.
Like I said, this is not a permanent ban, and will be lifted upon acknowledgement of our rules, and an apology. Should you continue to ram/lawn dart, your ban will be longer than a couple days.

Last edited:
Duly noted. As you've said, you've played w/ me in the past and know this is not how I conduct my gameplay. My apologies to TBG.

I appreciate the quick response and look forward to playing on your server in the future.

Duly noted. As you've said, you've played w/ me in the past and know this is not how I conduct my gameplay. My apologies to TBG.

I appreciate the quick response and look forward to playing on your server in the future.
ban lifted, let us know of issues rejoining. Dont forget to apologize if rams/collisions are accidental

Back