Appealing my ban

Muriate of Potash

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Muriate of Potash

Which game is it?:* Insurgency 2014

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:152513

Server name that you were banned on** # # # SKIRMISH! ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | RANKING NO LAG!

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 7/22/2016 7:30PM (ET)

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Just got banned out of nowhere, don't know who did it or why.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

On Wednesday July 20th, while in spectate mode, I witnessed Muriate of Potash throw 7 grenades in consecutive order, without picking any up from the ground. When I asked him how that was possible there was no response, he soon left the server. I banned him the second I caught him back in the server because it is completely impossible to carry 7 grenades.

On Wednesday July 20th, while in spectate mode, I witnessed Muriate of Potash throw 7 grenades in consecutive order, without picking any up from the ground. When I asked him how that was possible there was no response, he soon left the server. I banned him the second I caught him back in the server because it is completely impossible to carry 7 grenades.

We were playing on Siege and I was on security. I was equipped with a single incendiary. On the first round I threw it through the window to blow up the cache. On the next round (same loadout), I was running across the street toward C, when I was dropped from the server with a message that I was banned.

Now, on the map before (I was security on heights), I had a 3 grenade loadout, and every time I spawned I threw them all from spawn into the river, and then resupplied. Since when is clicking resupply considered a "Multi-Hack"?

Also, you never asked me about how I was throwing so many grenades. And I never disconnected between maps, so you didn't ban me the second I came back to the server... the map changed and we played a full round, then you banned me because you think resupply is a "Multi-Hack".

You were banned on Friday for an incident that occurred on Wednesday. The map was Ministry, you were on B side playing as Insurgent, you threw 3 on the 3rd floor, 3 on the second floor, and then 1 near their spawn 2nd floor. At round end, I asked you how you were able to carry 7 grenades, you did not respond and then disconnected when the next round began.

You were banned on Friday for an incident that occurred on Wednesday. The map was Ministry, you were on B side playing as Insurgent, you threw 3 on the 3rd floor, 3 on the second floor, and then 1 near their spawn 2nd floor. At round end, I asked you how you were able to carry 7 grenades, you did not respond and then disconnected when the next round began.

Okay, I don't remember that exact situation. I either missed your question in chat, or have you muted so didn't hear if you used voice.

Either way, I haven't done anything beside play the game in the normal way, so if you thought something funky was happening with grenades that was your mistake.

Also I'm pretty sure the kind of hack you're talking about isn't even possible since the server is authoritative on things like ammo and equipment. Even the most obvious speed hacking aimbotter has to reload and can run out of grenades.

It appears that without proper video documentation, this is a case of he said she said, I can not without the shadow of a doubt prove that you were cheating, therefore the ban will be lifted. Happy trails buckaroo!

Last edited:
Back