Appealing my ban

Devin Surendran

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* isadfacei

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** OPERATION WHITEOUT ## FINAL STAND MAPS DLC | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 7/10/16 7:10PM PST

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Too high of kd while flying jet

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was flying a jet and I am skilled enough to fly and kill infantry on the ground. No other jet challenged me. No one accused me of cheating. It says pb ban but wouldnt that ban me from all servers?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

• OPERATION WHITEOUT does not have jets flying. I think it was on TBG Naval Strike.
  • The reason for the ban was, because your jet set up in the kill cam was not showing up. And that indicates some changes with the bf4 code?

• OPERATION WHITEOUT does not have jets flying. I think it was on TBG Naval Strike.
  • The reason for the ban was, because your jet set up in the kill cam was not showing up. And that indicates some changes with the bf4 code?
It wasn't on operation Whiteout it was on hangar 21. As of why my setup wasn't showing up I do not know. I ran 25mm, laser guided, ecms, and belt feeder. I do use sweetfx though but that shouldnt alter loadout views

I thought any MODS to Battlefield where not allowed? By what I read about SweetFX, I can see this program as a cheat tool. You can change the darkness/shading on maps to make people show up more prominently on the ground. I am guessing that is why PBBans picked it up, but I might be wrong.

Found this video about it. I do not think this program should be allowed to be used in servers.

It wasn't on operation Whiteout it was on hangar 21. As of why my setup wasn't showing up I do not know. I ran 25mm, laser guided, ecms, and belt feeder. I do use sweetfx though but that shouldnt alter loadout views
If it is not allowed on TBG servers I am truly sorry but I had no idea that it wasnt allowed. I use it to enhance the game graphically and that is all. If TBG doesn't allow this please explicitly state that. Every other server I have played on allows it.

I can't see SweetFX causing that kind of loadout issue. One is a shader layer and the other presumably yet another DICE glitch.

Back