Appealing my ban

(SUX)VARIABLEMTL

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* (SUX)VARIABLEMTL

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** 24/7 ##OPERATION Locker stats no lag TBG CLAN

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** April 24 th 10 30 pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) think it was a auto ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. the guys were chatting about trump being a neo nazi and i wrote his daughter is a religious jew > so by accident I got banned . I dont think i wrote anything bad .Its a true fact .

Any additional comments you would like to add? Please lift my ban . I like playing in your server

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

why are you talking about politics in a gaming sever? what is the point of bringing up absolute bullshit into an atmosphere that is intended (by us btw) to be drama and disruptive free?!

Why are you mentioning Ethic/Religious aspects of the people's family? what did you hope that would accomplish other than pissing people off?

Our servers are not a political forum to debate about the election If you wanna talk about politics and bullshit go post it on Facebook.

I am inclined to keep your ban in place, unless you can explain your conduct in the sever.

Never had a problem before . I wasnt engaged in the politics chat. after a guy wrote that trump is a nazi . I just stated a truth fact that Ivanka trump is of the religious jewish faith. I ve been playing in your server for a very long time without ever having a incident. My rank is 29th and the tbg guys in there can atest to my great behaviour. I made a simple error and set off the auto ban. I did not make any slur .

We will review your ban and update you when we have gone over the details of your status as a regular.

sounds good.

Im cool with lifting his ban for accidentally tripping the filter.

@(SUX)VARIABLEMTL

Give us a few hours or so and you should be all set.

Ban Lifted.

Should be lifted. Let us know if you have issues rejoining the server. Sorry for the wait.

GhstOps6

Back