Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcadeMaster

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* ArcadeMasters

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** 4/7 ## BF3 & BF2 MAPS+OUTBREAK | STATS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Im honestly not sure.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Have no idea.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Im not to sure.

Any additional comments you would like to add? My EA account got hacked a few weeks ago and ever since then i have tried to get on this server but it tells me i have been banned. I do have proof of my account being compromised if i needed.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
No

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I just want to state something also, i did not understand what the buttons that said Yes/No where there for so i just clicked submit and it auto selected No.

One of the head admins will check as to why you got banned. On battlelog, though, how does the ban message look like?

Either can help, just use the snipping tool on windows and upload the image here in the thread.

Thanks. Can you join any of our other servers?

Its a wednesday evening, will most probably take some time.

I checked you as best as I could on pbbans and it doesn't appear to be the cause. I'll dig deeper when I get home.

"ArcadeMasters" "75.183.2.XX:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! Calm your tits nigga damn 4/5/2015 8:17:40 AM"

We have a zero tolerance policy for racial slurs. Ban will not be removed on this server.

I am aware of the "Zero tolerance policy" but as stated in my appeal, my account was compromised and i had to get it restored by EA if i need to provide proof i can, i have emails from EA trying to help me with my account.

You and you alone are responsible for your account. I've done some digging. You have 4 ip's linked to your bf4 account. the first set are from you creating your account. The 2nd set are both tied to your location. Sorry dude but if someone compromised your account to throw some racial slurs, they did it from your PC, hence making you and you alone responsible @SgtDeadred gave you your answer. Any further infractions of our racial slur policy will result in your character being banned from all TBG servers.

Have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back