Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

brayan

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* VEGANGAINZ

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** >## 24/7 OPERATION LOCKER | STATS | NO LAG | TBGclan.com ##<

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 8:30

Admin that banned you (If you remember) avery

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. according to the message account link with punkbuster hack

Any additional comments you would like to add?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hello you were caught cheating in BF3 and we do not allow cheaters that were caught in other games on any of our servers.

i have never used any kind of cheats? can you please provide proof?

and how is this account linked to my bf4 account? that was years ago when my origin account was hack. how is this fair? you are banning me because of this this? it seems very unfair but hey and the end of the day i am clean

and how is this account linked to my bf4 account? that was years ago when my origin account was hack. how is this fair? you are banning me because of this this? it seems very unfair but hey and the end of the day i am clean

Dude you have been caught and like mentioned we don't allow them on our server.
If you say your Origin was hacked then they must of hacked your youtube account by the same name and then recorded you playing the hacker account, im not sure how that works.

Screen shot of you from video above playing the hacker account who also logged into your youtube account
upload_2016-2-23_19-5-17-png.10046

Appeal denied:

Last edited:
like i said i am clean but hey and the end of the day you know that the reason why u are banning me is because i killed you 8 times in a row u are just using this as an excuse have a happy life..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back