Appealing my ban

8BONA1805

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Bona1805

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** FINAL STAND CONQUEST | STATS | NO LAG | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** a month ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) no

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. talking with my friends

Any additional comments you would like to add?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hi Bona,

Thank you for coming to appeal. It took me a moment to find you in my admin logs, this was from back in Sept. It was not for talking to your friends. I actually didnt see any of your chat, for the most part I keep my box hidden.

I had some issues during a match with you that after a final instance lead me to ban you. I reviewed the evidence I had on you and had some of the other HAs and Admins weigh in on it. Thanks to BFs wonderful coding it is possible that what I saw and recorded on my end, was not what was happening on your end, or bad collision and boundary issues.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Can an HA lift this ban.

Happy Fragging

~SgtKokuei

Back