Appealing my ban

Snicklex

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Snicklex

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/09b57201-428d-4f0e-9f43-64b6d3d2a840/CONQUEST-ALL-BF4-MAPS-STATS-NO-LAG-TBGclan-com/

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 11/30/2015 @ 12:05PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto-Admin

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Using the word "kikes" when making a reference to a player who was calling players kikes.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I wasn't directing this as a insult to any player, or any person. I was stating the fact to some one who told me to quit cause I said I didn't like this map

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Sorry for double post, but I didn't have enough room to include the sentence that I got banned for.

"at least im not calling people kikes and pmsing over a sr "

I don't think the ban will be lifted, because of racial slur, no matter what way you use the word for, you are not supposed to use it one way or the other. Please wait for a head admin/ban admin response. Thanks.

I understand the policy of the auto kick, but "kikes" isn't technically a racial slur, and I wasn't using it as a insult, or to troll the auto-admin. I tried and make a joke about the guy who was raging and calling people all kinds of names. So I don't see why my ban should remain, I wasn't even aware that this word was included in the list.

As for the zero tolerance, I don't think it should be handle this way. If a player were to say "Please stop calling people kikes" they would still be banned. I understand that's how the auto-admin works, but it's a bit unfair if they were to be un-banned, and I wasn't, even though we both used the word in a non-threatening or insulting way. It's also unfair if we both remained banned just cause of the usage of the word.

Using the word "kikes" when making a reference to a player who was calling players kikes.

i can tell you right now its not needed regarless of who said what.you can trust me his ban will not be lifted. next time you might not be so lucky. going to lift but lets not have a repeat of this.try report to us.

Thank you, and I promise you, you won't be seeing this from me again :)

Have a good day

Back