Appealing my ban

LZ5 Boba Fett

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* 77Boba_Fett77

Which game is it?:* BFHardline

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ## 24/7 HOTWIRE! | EXTENDED ROUNDS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 9/23/15 1:45 PM CST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) PB

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Only thing that was different from when I played morning was I got my new router from Verizon, and my IP address had to be released and renewed to a new IP.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Honestly have no idea, logged in, game said PB Banned. Uninstalled reinstalled PB via the PB site. No avail. Really have no idea guys, been playing here for awhile now, like rank 70 or so. :(

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Let me know if I need to contact Evenbalance to see whats going on. Thanks guys!

Sep 23, 2015 11:37:49 am really not enough people for you guys to snig from spawn ??

oh hell LOL snipe... snipe from spawn
we only had like 13 guys on the team, and there were 2-3 people sniping from the hill... /facepalm

Really hate typing in this game sometimes, it stops typing for a sec, then picks up typing a few strokes later. Def not intended guys >.<

someone will lifed shortly as the admin tool for me is acting up.

Back