Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

[n7]Jutsu

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* N7_Jutsu

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ## HARDCORE CONQUEST ## | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG | SERVER#8

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 8/24/2015 ~3:30 PM Moutain Pacific Time

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto Admin

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I was requesting repairs in scout heli, after 5 min and no one wanted to help/rev me I said "Help me niggles." Thus recieved a prema ban for it by punkbuster.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Niggles is not a racial slur, nor did I use it as a racial slur. I also was not thinking very hard before I typed it, because if I was it would have hit me that the racial slur filter might ban me.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Niggles: To cause slight but persistent annoyance, discomfort, or anxiety.

Which is what my team was doing when the refused/rejected to rep my scout heli, and I was playing an assault kit.

I am sorry, I honestly did not use this as a racial slur, I am not that type of gamer. I also have not had experience with the filter so I didn't realize that the word "nig" in "niggles" will trigger it, I only realized that by reading some of the other ban appeals.

Niggles: To cause slight but persistent annoyance, discomfort, or anxiety.

Which is what my team was doing when the refused/rejected to rep my scout heli, and I was playing an assault kit.

So let me get this straight; you're saying that you said "Help me my niggles" referring to what your team was doing by not repairing your scout heli and it wasn't in any way a racial eptithet?

I know I am walking on thin Ice here, so i am not gonna try an be a smart-ass, but yes, I did not use it as a racial epithet. Maybe I misused it, but not as a racial way, at least this was not my intention. Please find the strength to lift that super heavy ban hammer.

P.S I am guessing "Ban Hammers" are heavy due to have fast the usually fall/drop, how can we take this conversation into a vacuum so it my be easier...

I am sorry to whoever I offended, it was not my intentions.

think we are done here. your ban on that server will not be lifted. your lucky i dont all server ban you for another comment you made about "14 apes playing"

we dont need or want those type of comments in our server now or later. figure it out.

topic closed.

have a nice dayz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back