Appealing my ban

OddJob2021

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* OddJob2021

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** **24/7 AIR-MAPS CONQUEST [TBGCLAN.COM] [NO LAG] [SERVER#2]

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Around 1 Week Ago.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) No name given, auto-ban.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Banned due to 'extreme K/D Ratio'

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hi, I have played on your servers often. BF3 included. This is the first time I've been banned from them. It was an automatic ban because I was 81-0 in the AA on the map Dawnbreaker.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

There wasn't enough room to add that I was playing with my friends (EA117) and we were dominating the server together on the same team (we were also communicating in our TS). I was the only one banned due to the K/D ratio. I have always enjoyed playing on TBG servers and would like to continue to do so. It seems as though I am only banned from the: 24/7 Air Maps, Server #2. I am an admin for EA117 and can understand why this type of 'auto-ban' would be implemented. It stops hackers when there are no admins online to monitor the scores. There are no hard feelings. Thanks in advance.

after reviewing your gaming history, which is at my disposal any item, i have extended your ban to all tbg servers.

Hello killingseed. May I ask why you feel that the ban should stay? What in my 'gaming history' is indicative of a permaban? Or is it completely subjective. Is it the K/D ratios again? If you look closely you'll see most of those good games are me in vehicles. I do not cheat, never have, so I'm quite curious why you feel that this should stay, let alone be pushed to the other servers. Thanks for the speedy 1st reply.

what are some of your bf3 alaises?
what are some of your bf2 alaises?

I don't have any other aliases. I never played BF2. In BF3 my handle was the same, OddJob2021.

Why is it hard to believe? I was introduced to the Battlefield series on the console, BF:BC2. It wasn't my Playstation nor my game. I did like it and got BF3 for the PC when it came out. Shortly after I found the EA117 community and joined them. After more time they asked me to join the administration team and I accepted. When BF4 came out we tried a BF4 server too but couldn't get it popular enough for what it was costing us.
I have been nothing but polite and cordial. I have given you all the information you have requested and then some. I assume you asked for my aliases for the prevoius games so you could check my 'gaming history' there too. Can you please explain to me why the ban is staying? Thank you.

stat related but no we dont share that info so people dont look to change it.

there is a linked ban to you. and then the stats. figrure they are related, but stats only a more than i need.

Last edited:
Well I guess that's that then. It won't affect you in any way as your servers are quite popular, and we are much smaller of a community, but don't expect to see any 117 members joining TBG servers in the future. Thanks for your time. I'd rather these replies than nothing at all. Have a good life.

Back